American Central Transport - Liberty, MO
PO Box 516
Liberty, MO 64069
Get the Respect You Deserve
At ACT, our team of drivers and support staff are among the best in the industry. We don’t hire inexperienced drivers. Instead we focus on attracting and keeping the best in the industry. How do we do that? By offering a compensation package that’s one of the highest in the industry — and by treating each of our people with the respect they deserve. Do you fit that description? If so, click on the application button and take a minute to tell us about yourself. Then get ready to enjoy the excellence your great driving record deserves.
Offer Paid Orientation: Yes
Child Rider Program: Yes
Total Driving Exp: 9 months
Driver Types: Solo, Owner/Operator
Max Moving Violations: 2 in 3 years
DWI/DUI Restrictions: 7 years
Convicted of a Felony: 7 years
Company Benefits & Pay
Offer Dental Plan: Yes
Offer Retirement Plan:
1 Year Experience Pay: .41
2 Years Experience Pay: .42
3 Years Experience Pay: .43
4 Years Experience Pay: .44
5 Years Experience Pay: .45
10 Years Experience Pay: .45
Extra Pickups & Dropoffs: Yes
Hiring Bonus: Yes
Per Diem: Yes
Owner Operator InfoMaximum Age of Tractor: 7 years
O/O Pay: $0.90 empty up to $1.05 loaded
Paid Permits/Plates: Yes
Furnished Fuel Cards: Yes
Fuel Surcharge: yes
- Minimum 22 years of age.
- • Nine months tractor trailer experience with Truck Driving School or 18 months experience without school.
- • Have a stable verifiable work history.
- • No DUI or DWI convictions in the past 7 years and no felony conviction within the last 7 years.
- • No positive drug screens.
- • Have an acceptable driving record as reflected by MVR.
- • No DOT preventable accidents in the past 18 months.
- • Have a valid Class A CDL.
- • Meet DOT requirements and be able to pass DOT physical and drug screen, both of which are paid by ACT.
- • Be able to perform functions in job description.
TruckDriver.com - Email fleet to a friend