Over-the-Road (OTR) Tanker Truck Driver - Jackson, TN
3101 South Packerland Dr.
Green Bay, WI 54306
Over-the-Road (OTR) Tanker CDL truck drivers travel the country and earn up to $0.52 per mile* (up to $72,000 per year with accessorial pay and a new pay increase). OTR Tanker drivers also have a flexible time off program with six days off each month. Schneider provides industry-leading paid training to all Tanker drivers - no tanker experience required.
Schneider Tanker truckers specialize in the safe transfer of bulk liquid chemicals with 2/3 of them non-hazardous. Advance your career by becoming part of Schneider's elite group of Tanker drivers, enjoying consistent advancement opportunities. Enjoy a small-company feel and large-company benefits when you start your career as an OTR Tanker driver today!
Eligible CDL Truck Driver Applicants: All Class A CDL holders
Arkansas Tanker Truck Driver Pay
- Up to $0.52 per mile*
- Up to $0.03 per mile quarterly performance bonus
- Up to $72,000 per year* with average 15% of pay from accessorials
- $4,000 sign-on bonus for experienced drivers
- $3,000 sign-on bonus for inexperienced drivers
- Loading and unloading pay
- 100% hazmat endorsement reimbursed upon receipt *Based on CDL driver experience
Over-the-Road Tanker Truck Driver Benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Paid orientation and time off
- Up to $7,000 tuition reimbursement (paid at $200/month) for qualified drivers
- Paid 3-day refresher course option for drivers restarting a driving career
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits
- Many more - see full list of benefits
Arkansas Tanker Truck Driver Qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL)
- Live within 150 miles of West Memphis, AR and live in Arkansas, Tennessee or Mississippi
- Tanker endorsements required at time of hire
- Hazmat endorsements required within 60 days of hire
- TWIC card (Transportation Worker Identification Card) preferred before hire. Required to start process within 60 days of hire.
More Reasons to Select Schneider Tanker
- Average fleet age is two years old with 51% automated transmissions
- Nationwide facility network, many locations offering free showers, laundry, WiFi, exercise equipment, TV lounges, cafeterias and more
- Industry-leading, personalized tanker training with paid orientation
- Mobile communications platform - the latest in-truck technology with electronic logging, GPS navigation, web browsing and more
- Continuous investment in tractors, trailers and other tanker equipment
- Learn more about Schneider's Tanker division
Schneider has led the industry since 1935 because we understand one simple, profound truth: It's all about people. The best combination of freight, money, equipment and home time is a byproduct of respecting each and every individual. You'll be treated right from the moment you apply.
I'm not a number at Schneider. I'm a person. When you have people that ask how you are or wish you a happy birthday or a happy anniversary, that means a lot.€
Join one of the top trucking companies in Arkansas. Call 800-447-7433 for more information about becoming an Over-the-Road Tanker driver with Schneider!
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
Job Company Driver
Sign On Bonus 4000
Other positions at Schneider
|Dedicated Truck Driver| Up to $6,000 Sign-on Bonus||Ferris, TX|
|Dedicated Truck Driver| Up to $6,000 Sign-on Bonus||Irving, TX|
|Dedicated Truck Driver| Up to $6,000 Sign-on Bonus||Mesquite, TX|
Other positions in Jackson, TN
|Over-the-Road (OTR) Truck Driver||Jackson, TN|
Other positions in Tennessee
Other positions for Tanker Truck Experience
E-mail To A Friend