Schneider - Green Bay, WI
3101 South Packerland Dr.
Green Bay, WI 54306
Schneider didn’t become North America’s premier trucking company on accident. From one man with one truck and one dream in 1935, we now employ over 10,000 truck drivers and serve over two-thirds of the Fortune 500 companies — all because we treat people with respect and do business with integrity.
With so many trucking companies to choose from, we know it’s a difficult decision deciding who to drive for. Make the right decision by choosing Schneider. Here’s just a few reasons why:
- An unparalleled variety of driving opportunities – check out the Opportunities tab and see for yourself.
- A leader in the industry – we’re a reputable company that’s been in business since 1935. We have more than 5,500 drivers who’ve driven one-million consecutive miles safely.
- A sense of security – we offer outstanding benefits for our drivers, including health, dental and vision insurance plans, a 401(k) with company match, paid time off and more.
- A commitment to equipment and technology – Our trucks average less than three and are equipped with driver comfort features to make your life better while out on the road.
- A dedication to veterans - Schneider is a leading military employer, and we hire veterans because their values align with ours. Learn more about our military benefits here.
“The training I received at Schneider was awesome. They can’t tell you everything that could happen to you on the road, but they prepare you so you’re ready when you come across it. And, if you can’t figure something out, they are right there to support you 100% so you can get the job done.”
- Jared Duncan, Schneider driver
Type of driving runs:
- Van Truckload
- Straight Truck
- Local Part-time
Offer Paid Orientation: Yes
Child Rider Program: Yes
Total Driving Exp: 0
Driver Types: Solo, Husband/Wife, Team, Owner/Operator
Max Moving Violations: 3
DWI/DUI Restrictions: 5 years
Convicted of a Felony: 5 years
Company Benefits & Pay
Offer Dental Plan: Yes
Offer Retirement Plan: Yes
TruckDriver.com - Email fleet to a friend