Class A CDL - Regional Intermodal truck driver - 4 day work schedule - Boston, MA
3101 South Packerland Dr.
Green Bay, WI 54306
Top drivers earn up to $100,000 | Up to $8,400 sign-on bonus
Average pay: $1,490-$1,820 weekly
Home time: Weekly
Experience: All CDL holders
- Haul freight containers secured to company-owned chassis.
- 100% no-touch freight.
- Multiple loads per week with majority drop-and-hook.
- Drive in and out of railyards within the Northeast.
Pay and bonus potential
- Mileage (practical miles) and load pay.
- Weekly paychecks.
- At least $720 in weekly guarantee pay during your first 120 days.
- Weekly performance pay.
- Unlimited referral bonus potential.
- $8,400 limited-time sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for experienced drivers.
- $3,600 limited-time sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for inexperienced drivers.
*Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL).
- Tanker and HazMat endorsements required after hire.
- Live within 75 miles of Shrewsbury, MA.
Need one or more of your endorsements, or unsure if you qualify? Call us at 800-447-7433, and we can talk you through it.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Flexible spending options.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid orientation.
- Paid time off after 6 months, plus 6 days of holiday pay per year.
- $200/month tuition reimbursement (up to $7,000) for qualified drivers.
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver comfort.
- See full list of driver benefit package.
More reasons to choose Schneider Intermodal driving
- More drop-and-hook freight – Which means you’ll spend more time moving and less time waiting at loading docks.
- Specific training – Unique paid Intermodal orientation at major hubs, plus ramp-specific training.
- Leading technology – Tablets and mobile apps (including through rail providers) to locate equipment, expedite access and improve the driver experience.
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
Job Company Driver
Sign On Bonus 8400
Other positions at Schneider
|Class A CDL - Dedicated truck driver - Cabinetworks||Milwaukee, WI|
|Class A CDL - Dedicated nighttime truck driver - Sporting Goods||McDonough, GA|
|Class A CDL - Dedicated truck driver - Cabinetworks||Cedar Rapids, IA|
Other positions in Boston, MA
|Regional Truck Driver||BOSTON, MA|
|Class A CDL - Local Intermodal truck driver||Boston, MA|
|Class A CDL - Local Intermodal nighttime truck driver||Boston, MA|
Other positions in Massachusetts
Other positions for Other Truck Experience
E-mail To A Friend