Class A CDL - Dedicated Shuttle nighttime truck driver – adhesive manufacturer
3101 South Packerland Dr.
Green Bay, WI 54306
Get home daily and haul 100% drop-and-hook shuttle and yard loads as a truck driver on this Dedicated account for a manufacturer of latex caulks, silicone sealants, adhesives, insulating foams and patch & repair products.
Garland Dedicated Shuttle nighttime truck driver job overview
- $44,507 to $49,192* average annual earnings, with weekly paychecks.
- $50,100* top annual earning potential.
- Performance pay up to $600 per quarter, paid out weekly.
- Home daily.
- 2-mile shuttle runs between Garland plant and warehouse, with some local moves each week.
- 100% no-touch, drop-and-hook freight, hauling adhesives.
- *Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
Garland Dedicated Shuttle nighttime truck driver qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL).
- Live within 50 miles of Garland, TX.
- Minimum 3 months of Class A driving experience.
- Automated transmission CDL restriction allowed.
- Night driving is required.
Additional Dedicated Shuttle nighttime truck driver job benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid orientation and time off (plus holiday pay after a year).
- $200-$400/month tuition reimbursement (up to $7,000) for qualified drivers.
- Pay based on a daily rate.
- Unlimited referral bonus potential.
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver comfort.
- Many more — see full driver benefit package.
More reasons to choose Schneider Dedicated in Garland
- Consistency – Hauling freight for one customer means you have both a predictable schedule and consistent weekly miles.
- Reliable home time – You know exactly when and how often you’ll get home.
- Dependable paychecks – Your weekly paycheck will reflect the consistent miles you drive on a weekly basis.
- Position based out of Schneider’s Wilmer Facility.
- Learn more about Dedicated truck driving.
Want even more information?
The best option is to apply, and we can customize our advice to your situation, but if you want to dig deep:
- Experienced or inexperienced driver insights – expectations at your career stage.
- Schneider company overview – what makes Schneider one of the top trucking companies.
- Slice of Orange blog – answers to top driver career questions.
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
Job Company Driver
Sign On Bonus
Other positions at Schneider
|Class A CDL - Team Truck Driver||Portland, OR|
|Class A CDL - Regional Tanker truck driver||Greenville, SC|
|Class A CDL - Over-the-Road (OTR) Truck Driver||Crystal City, TX|
Other positions in Dallas, TX
|Class A CDL - Dedicated Utility Truck Driver||Dallas, TX|
|Class A CDL - Over-the-Road (OTR) Truck Driver||Dallas, TX|
|Class A CDL - Regional Truck Driver||Dallas, TX|
Other positions in Texas
|Truck Driving Jobs – Up to $1,300 Weekly!|
|Average 68 CPM!|
|Class A CDL Company Drivers, average $1,300 per week.|
Other positions for Other Truck Experience
|Class A CDL - Local Intermodal truck driver|
|Class A CDL - Dedicated Utility Truck Driver|
|Class A CDL - Over-the-Road (OTR) Truck Driver Jet-Set|
E-mail To A Friend