Class A CDL - Local Intermodal truck driver - Webb, TX
3101 South Packerland Dr.
Green Bay, WI 54306
Get home daily and earn up to $65,000 per year* as a Local Intermodal truck driver. Enjoy hauling 100% no-touch freight containers — 50% drop-and-hook — in and out of the rail yards within 50 miles of Laredo, TX.
Laredo Local Intermodal truck driver job overview
- $51,750 to $63,250* average annual earnings, with weekly paychecks.
- $65,000* top annual earning potential.
- Up to $0.26 per mile* plus up to $40 per load* with a weekly performance pay up to $6.00 per load.
- Home daily with shift options available.
- 10-15 loads per week within 50 miles of Laredo, TX.
- 100% no-touch Intermodal freight — 50% drop-and-hook — on company-owned Intermodal chassis.
- *Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
Laredo Local Intermodal truck driver qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL).
- Live within 50 miles of Laredo, TX.
- Minimum 3 months of Class A driving experience.
- Tanker and HazMat endorsements required within 60 days of hire.
- Automated transmission CDL restriction allowed.
Additional Local Intermodal truck driver job benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid orientation and time off (plus holiday pay after a year).
- $200-$400/month tuition reimbursement (up to $7,000) for qualified drivers.
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits.
- Unlimited referral bonus potential.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver comfort.
- Many more — see full driver benefit package.
More reasons to choose Schneider Intermodal in Laredo
- More drop-and-hook freight – Which means you’ll spend more time moving and less time waiting at loading docks.
- Specific training – Unique paid Intermodal orientation at major hubs, plus ramp-specific training.
- Leading technology – Tablets and mobile apps (including through rail providers) to locate equipment, expedite access and improve the driver experience.
- Position based out of Schneider’s Dallas Facility and customer locations.
- Learn more about Intermodal and Local driving.
Want even more information?
The best option is to apply, and we can customize our advice to your situation, but if you want to dig deep:
- Experienced or inexperienced driver insights – expectations at your career stage.
- Schneider company overview – what makes Schneider one of the top trucking companies.
- Slice of Orange blog – answers to top driver career questions.
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
Job Company Driver
Sign On Bonus
Other positions at Schneider
|Class A CDL - Team Truck Driver||Portland, OR|
|Class A CDL - Regional Tanker truck driver||Greenville, SC|
|Class A CDL - Over-the-Road (OTR) Truck Driver||Crystal City, TX|
Other positions in Texas
|Truck Driving Jobs – Up to $1,300 Weekly!|
|Average 68 CPM!|
|Class A CDL Company Drivers, average $1,300 per week.|
Other positions for Other Truck Experience
|Class A CDL - Local Intermodal truck driver|
|Class A CDL - Dedicated Utility Truck Driver|
|Class A CDL - Over-the-Road (OTR) Truck Driver Jet-Set|
E-mail To A Friend