Class A CDL - Over-the-Road (OTR) Van Truckload truck driver - eastern 37 states
3101 South Packerland Dr.
Green Bay, WI 54306
Top drivers earn up to $80,000 | Up to $7,500 sign-on bonus
Average pay: $1,100-$1,340 weekly
Home time: Every other week
Experience: All CDL holders
- Dry van trailers with 95% no-touch freight.
- Drive within the eastern 37 states.
Pay and bonus potential
- Mileage pay (practical miles).
- Accessorial pay for detention, layover, hand load/unload.
- Weekly paychecks.
- At least $900 in weekly guarantee pay during your first 120 days.
- Weekly performance pay.
- Unlimited referral bonus potential.
- $7,500 limited-time sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for experienced drivers.
- $2,500 limited-time sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for inexperienced drivers.
*Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL).
- Passport, FAST card or Enhanced CDL opens more opportunities.
- Automated transmission CDL restriction allowed.
Still need a CDL, endorsement or more driving experience? Learn how to get a CDL or call us at 800-447-7433, and we can talk you through everything.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Flexible spending options.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid orientation.
- Paid time off after 6 months, plus 6 days of holiday pay per year.
- Company-paid CDL training options: tuition reimbursement ($200/month) or CDL Apprenticeship Training (paid five-week training at a Schneider facility).
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver comfort.
- See full list of driver benefit package.
More reasons to choose Schneider Over-the-Road driving
- Variability – Traveling the country means seeing it all. No two days are alike because each load you’re assigned to will take you somewhere different.
- Dependable paychecks – Your weekly paycheck will reflect the consistent miles you drive on a weekly basis.
- Satisfaction – The feeling you get from knowing the freight you haul keeps shelves stocked is nothing short of pride and accomplishment.
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
Job Company Driver
Sign On Bonus 7500
Other positions at Schneider
|Class A CDL - Local Intermodal nighttime truck driver||Green Bay, WI|
|Class A CDL - Crosstown Intermodal truck driver||Gary, IN|
|Class A CDL - Dedicated Tanker truck driver - Heritage-Crystal Clean||Indianapolis, IN|
Other positions in Richmond, VA
|Regional Truck Driver||RICHMOND, VA|
|Class A CDL - Regional Van Truckload truck driver||Richmond, VA|
|Class A CDL - Regional Van Truckload truck driver - no New York City||Richmond, VA|
Other positions in Virginia
Other positions for Van Truck Experience
|Class A CDL - Dedicated daytime truck driver|
|Class A CDL - Dedicated truck driver|
|Class A CDL - Regional Van Truckload truck driver|
E-mail To A Friend