Sign in to follow this  
Truckdriver.com

Elite Fleet Names February 2016 Driver of the Month

Elite Fleet Names February 2016 Driver of theMonth

National Carriers, Inc. has named PaulSakis of Meade, KS as NCI Driver of the Month for February 2016. Driving acompany truck for NCI since June of 2011, Sakis operates within the NCI Hide divisionfor the “Elite” Fleet.  

“Idid not expect this kind of recognition, I was in shock when I was called andnotified. I have a lot to be thankful for, we serve an awesome God. I came towork at NCI because at a previous driving job, my truck was hit with a gust ofwind over 80 MPH. It blew the truck and trailer over. Even though theresponding law enforcement officers said there was nothing I could have done toprevent the accident, I was terminated by the company. I called a NCI recruiterwho investigated my background then put me right to work,” Sakis shared.

Each Driver of the Month is a finalist for NCI Driver ofthe Year 2016 with each monthly winner receiving a $500 bonus. NationalCarriers Driver of the Year is awarded a $5000 prize at the NCI Driver of theYear Banquet held in Arlington, Texas in the spring of 2017.

CompanyInformation

NationalCarriers is a diversified motor carrier servicing all 48 states in thecontinental United States with transportation offerings which includerefrigerated, livestock, and logistics services. At National Carriers, ourmission is "to be the safest, most customer-focused, and successful motorcarrier in our class."  

Being part of the Elite Fleet® means enjoyinga career worthy of your skills and commitment to excellence. We believelong-term success is waiting for you at National Carriers®, one of the nation'soldest, most respected and largest carriers. Learn about our excitingopportunities for owner operators as well as company drivers.  If you are interested in a leasing atruck, National Carriers® Leasing Division is the ideal partner to help you get started.

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

National Carriers, Inc.

3925 Carbon Rd, Irving, TX 75038

Contact: Edward Kentner        Director of Media                Phone: (800) 835-2097 Ext. 6628

Email: edward.kentner@nationalcarriers.com                    Website: www.nationalcarriers.com

View the full article