Sign in to follow this  
emdegreat

Company driver trying to become an owner operator.

Hey guys! I am a company driver for past 12 years. I am planning to buy a truck and become an owner operator. I don't have any friends who are an owner operator, so don't know a lot about it. If I become one, what will I lose? It'll be great to get any advice about the change and how to do it. Also, I am confused about whether to go for truck leasing or buy a truck. Which will be more beneficial? I know leasing can cost less, but there must be a drawback, right? It will be great if someone could help.

Hey guys! I am a company driver for past 12 years. I am planning to buy a truck and become an owner operator. I don't have any friends who are an owner operator, so don't know a lot about it. If I become one, what will I lose? It'll be great to get any advice about the change and how to do it. Also, I am confused about whether to go for truck leasing or buy a truck. Which will be more beneficial? I know leasing can cost less, but there must be a drawback, right? It will be great if someone could help.

Good afternoon! I am working for Precise Transportation Inc. My duties include the delivery of loads. Partial employment is possible in the company, which is very convenient. I can choose when to work and what loads to take. The working conditions are excellent, you are talking to only one dispatcher , you do not need to remind the new one dispatcher about you and your truck again and again. Plus the payment is every week!

It's an amazing opportunity, it's a dream work, I can not be happier.