Sign in to follow this  
Truckdriver.com

Colorado Man Named Driver of the Month at National Carriers

<p style="margin: 0px 0px 13px;"><span style='margin: 0px; line-height: 115%; font-family: "Verdana",sans-serif; font-size: 13.5pt; font-weight: bold;'>Colorado Man Named Driver of the Month at

National Carriers</span></p>

<p style="margin: 0px 0px 13px;"><span style='margin: 0px; color: black; line-height: 115%; font-family: "Times New Roman",serif; font-size: 12pt;'>National Carriers,

Inc. has named Chris Back of Colorado Springs, CO as Driver of the Month for June

2017. Back drives a company truck throughout the United States. He has

delivered refrigerated goods to National Carrier’s customers for the past 15

years.</span></p>

<p style="margin: 0px 0px 13px;"><span style='margin: 0px; color: black; line-height: 115%; font-family: "Times New Roman",serif; font-size: 12pt;'>Back stated, “I came

to NCI in 2002 as an owner operator. As I prepared to upgrade my truck last

year I decided the new emission standards requirements were expensive and

potentially could add high maintenance cost to my business. NCI offered me an

opportunity as a company driver operating a new Kenworth T-680 tractor equipped

with an automatic transmission, APU, invertor, and they pay all the operating

expenses – I couldn’t pass it up!” </span></p>

<p style="margin: 0px 0px 13px;"><span style='margin: 0px; color: black; line-height: 115%; font-family: "Times New Roman",serif; font-size: 12pt;'>“Drivers ask why I

stay at National Carriers. I tell them it’s a combination of steady freight,

good miles, great equipment and top pay. When I’ve had a problem in the past I

share it with management and it is addressed quickly. NCI has been good to me,”

Back concluded. </span></p>

<p style="margin: 0px 0px 13px;"><span style='margin: 0px; color: black; line-height: 115%; font-family: "Times New Roman",serif; font-size: 12pt;'>NCI spokesperson Ed

Kentner remembers Back attending orientation with his four month old daughter

in tow. “When Chris attended orientation his wife and daughter joined him. The

company has always had an open door policy for family involvement. His

daughter, Amanda, is now fifteen years old and still rides with dad when her

school schedule allows for it.”</span></p>

<p><span style="margin: 0px; color: black;">Each Driver of the Month is a

finalist for NCI Driver of the Year 2017 with each monthly winner receiving a

$500 bonus. National Carriers Driver of the Year is awarded a $5000 prize at

the NCI Driver of the Year Banquet held in Arlington, Texas in the spring of

2018. </span></p>

<p><span style="margin: 0px; color: black; font-style: italic;">Company

Information</span></p>

<p style="margin: 0px 0px 7px; line-height: normal;"><span style="margin: 0px; color: black; font-size: 10pt; font-style: italic;">National Carriers is a diversified motor

carrier servicing all 48 states in the continental United States with

transportation offerings which include refrigerated, livestock, and logistics

services. At National Carriers, our mission is "to be the safest, most

customer-focused, and successful motor carrier in our class."<span style="margin: 0px;">   </span></span></p>

<p style="margin: 0px 0px 7px; line-height: normal;"><span lang="EN" style="margin: 0px; color: black; font-size: 10pt; font-style: italic;">Being part of the Elite Fleet® means

enjoying a career worthy of your skills and commitment to excellence. We

believe long-term success is waiting for you at National Carriers®, one of the

nation's oldest, most respected and largest carriers. Learn about our exciting

opportunities for </span><a title="Learn about our exciting opportunities for owner operators as well as company drivers here. Plus, if you're ready to own your own truck, National Carriers' Leasing Division is the ideal partner to help you get started. Whether a driver wants to stay close" href="http://www.drivenci.com/owner_operators.html"><spanlang="EN" style="margin: 0px; color: black; font-size: 10pt; font-style: italic; text-decoration: none;">owner operators</span></a><span lang="EN" style="margin: 0px; color: black; font-size: 10pt; font-style: italic;"> as well as </span><a title="For drivers that want to experience driving for the Elite Fleet but don't want the overhead associated with owning a truck, National Carriers offers positions as Company Drivers. Company Driving positions are available in all of our divisions including Re" href="http://www.drivenci.com/company_drivers.html"><span lang="EN" style="margin: 0px; color: black; font-size: 10pt; font-style: italic; text-decoration: none;">company drivers.</span></a><span style="margin: 0px;"><span lang="EN" style="margin: 0px; color: black; font-family: Calibri; font-size: 10pt; font-style: italic; text-decoration: underline;"> </span></span><span lang="EN" style="margin: 0px; color: black; font-size: 10pt; font-style: italic;"><span style="margin: 0px;"> </span>If you are interested in a leasing a truck,

National Carriers® </span><a title="One option for individuals without a truck of their own is the National Carriers Lease Purchase program. Many makes and models of trucks are available, and low weekly payments terms are offered. Pending a credit check, a driver could be on the road and " href="http://www.drivenci.com/lease_purchase.html"><spanlang="EN" style="margin: 0px; color: black; font-size: 10pt; font-style: italic; text-decoration: none;">Leasing Division</span></a><span lang="EN" style="margin: 0px; color: black; font-size: 10pt; font-style: italic;"> is the

ideal partner to help you get started.</span></p>

<p style="margin: 0px 0px 7px; line-height: normal;"><span style="margin: 0px; color: black; font-size: 12pt; font-style: italic;"> </span></p>

<p style="margin: 0px 0px 13px;"><span style="font-weight: bold;"><span style="margin: 0px; color: black; font-family: Calibri; text-decoration: underline;">FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE</span></span></p>

<p style="margin: 0px 0px 13px;"><span style="margin: 0px; color: black; line-height: 115%; font-size: 10pt;">National Carriers, Inc.</span></p>

<p style="margin: 0px 0px 13px;"><span style="margin: 0px; color: black; line-height: 115%; font-size: 10pt;">3925 Carbon Rd, Irving, TX 75038</span></p>

<p style="margin: 0px 0px 13px;"><span style="margin: 0px; color: black; line-height: 115%; font-size: 10pt;">Contact: Edward Kentner | Director of Media<span style="margin: 0px;">                </span>Phone: (800) 835-2097 Ext. 6628</span></p>

<p style="margin: 0px 0px 13px;"><span style="margin: 0px; color: black; line-height: 115%; font-size: 10pt;">Email: </span><a><span style="margin: 0px; color: black; line-height: 115%; font-size: 10pt;">edward.kentner@nationalcarriers.com</span></a><span style="margin: 0px;"><span style="margin: 0px; color: black; line-height: 115%; font-size: 10pt; text-decoration: none;"><span style="margin: 0px; font-family: Calibri; text-decoration: underline;">               </span></span></span><span style="margin: 0px; line-height: 115%; font-size: 10pt;">Website: </span><a href="http://www.nationalcarriers.com/"><spanstyle="margin: 0px; color: rgb(42, 65, 113); line-height: 115%; font-family: Calibri; font-size: 10pt;">www.nationalcarriers.com</span></a><span style="margin: 0px; line-height: 115%; font-size: 10pt;"> </span></p>

<p style="margin: 0px 0px 13px;"><span style="font-family: Calibri;"> </span></p>

View the full article