Truckdriver.com respects the
privacy of the users who visit and join Truckdriver.com. In accordance
with this, we have created this policy in order to demonstrate our privacy
commitment to our users:
We will not distribute information that identifies you individually or reveals your identity unless you give your prior approval in response to a request made by Truckdriver.com. We may collect and use information about you and your use of Truckdriver.com for our own internal purposes such as, for example, analyzing usage of Truckdriver.com in order to improve the service. We may distribute information about our users and use of Truckdriver.com, but only in forms that do not identify you individually or reveal your identity. You have an ongoing and continuous option to decide whether you wish to continue to receive any Truckdriver.com e-mails.
In order to provide our users with a more complete understanding of how the Truckdriver.com collects and uses information from our users, we have provided the following information:
Internet Protocol (IP) Address
Truckdriver.com logs IP addresses for systems administration, diagnostic, and site tracking purposes. Truckdriver.com does not link IP addresses to information identifying its users individually.
Truckdriver.com uses files called "cookies" to store usernames, passwords, and other user preferences so that users don't have to re-enter this information each time they use Truckdriver.com.
Truckdriver.com's registration form asks users to enter contact information (like their e-mail address), general information (like their city and state), and demographic information (like their zip code, age, or income level). Some areas of the site may also requires unique identifiers (username and password) so that it can verify users when they access Truckdriver.com. The demographic information is used for, among other things, to tailor users' experiences Truckdriver.com, show them content that we think they might be interested in, and display site content according to their preferences.
Terms of Service
accessing this and other Web sites through links provided by
Truckdriver.com, you, the end user, agree to the following terms and
1. The material available on these sites has been produced by independent providers that are not affiliated with Truckdriver.com
2. Any opinions or recommendations expressed on our message boards are solely those of the independent providers and are not the opinions or recommendations of Truckdriver.com
3. Truckdriver.com does not provide any legal, tax, or accounting advice or advice regarding the suitability or profitability of any employment opportunity advertised, load of freight posted or investment.
4. Information obtained by the independent providers (the "Information") is believed to be reliable. However, Truckdriver.com does not guarantee the timeliness, sequence, accuracy, adequacy, or completeness of such Information.
5. Truckdriver.com GIVES NO EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTIBILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR USE) WITH RESPECT TO THE INFORMATION.
6. Neither Truckdriver.com nor any independent provider/transmitter of Information shall be liable in any way, and you, the end user agree to indemnify and hold harmless Truckdriver.com and the independent providers/transmitters for
(a) any inaccuracy, error, or delay in, or omission of
(b) any Information, or
(c) the transmission or delivery of Information;
(d) any loss or damage arising from or occasioned by
(e) any such inaccuracy, error, delay, or omission,
(g) interruption of Information due either to any negligent act or omission by Truckdriver.com or providers/transmitters of Information or to any force majeure (i.e. flood, extraordinary weather conditions, earthquake, or other act of God, fire, war, insurrection, riot, labor dispute, accident, action of government, communications, power failure, or equipment or software malfunction) or any other cause beyond the reasonable control of Truckdriver.com or the Information providers/transmitters.
7. Truckdriver.com does not provide applications to resellers or 3rd party recruiters. Any user found reselling applications received from Truckdriver.com will have their account turned off and no refunds will be given.
8. By submitted your information, you grant us consent to use this information for the purpose of providing the information to interested potential recruiters and employers and other industry related organizations. You also understand that you are consenting to receive e-mails, text messages and robocalls (automated calls) from or on behalf of represented carriers at the mobile number you have provided.
- Refunds and Cancellations
Refunds - No refunds will be given on any
Cancellations - Cancellations of any package will be accepted at least 7 days prior to the end of the month. Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org