Class A CDL - Team Van Truckload truck driver - San Bernardino, CA
3101 South Packerland Dr.
Green Bay, WI 54306
Top drivers earn up to $101,000 | Up to $24,000 sign-on bonus per team
Average pay: $1,600-$1,870 weekly
Home time: Every other week
Experience: All CDL holders
- Dry van trailers with 95% no-touch freight.
- Drive within all 48 states.
- Take your dog or cat on the road with our Team Pet Policy.
Pay and bonus potential
- Mileage pay (practical miles).
- Accessorial pay for detention, layover, hand load/unload.
- Weekly paychecks.
- Earn at least $1,000 per driver in weekly guarantee pay during your first three months.
- Weekly performance pay.
- Team partners with HazMat endorsements earn more.
- Unlimited referral bonus potential.
- $12,000 limited-time sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for experienced drivers.
- $6,000 limited-time sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for inexperienced drivers.
*Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL).
Need CDL training? Explore our company-paid CDL training programs or call us at 800-447-7433, and we can talk you through it.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Flexible spending options.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid orientation.
- Paid time off after 6 months, plus 6 days of holiday pay per year.
- Company-paid CDL training options: tuition reimbursement ($400/month) or CDL Apprenticeship Training (paid five-week training at a Schneider facility).
- Use Schneider's Team Matching Program to help you find a partner.
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver comfort.
- See full list of driver benefit package.
More reasons to choose Schneider Team driving
- More money – The biggest combination of potential miles and money in the Schneider fleet.
- Less wasted time – Premium loads with longer lengths of haul and primarily no-touch and drop-and-hook.
- New equipment – Elite Team-spec'd trucks average only 12 months old, with automated transmissions, optimized idle, upgraded driver’s seat and more.
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
Job Company Driver
Sign On Bonus 12000
Other positions at Schneider
|Class A CDL - New pay increase - Dedicated Reefer truck driver||Hamilton, OH|
|Class A CDL - Dedicated truck driver||Carlisle, PA|
|Class A CDL - Dedicated truck driver - Cabinetworks||Iowa City, IA|
Other positions in San Bernardino, CA
|Class A CDL - New pay increase - Dedicated nighttime truck driver - GMSPO||San Bernardino, CA|
|Class A CDL - Regional Van Truckload truck driver||San Bernardino, CA|
|Class A CDL - Regional Van Truckload truck driver - home multiple times per week||San Bernardino, CA|
Other positions in California
|Class A CDL - Home daily Regional Intermodal truck driver|
|Class A CDL - New pay increase - Dedicated nighttime truck driver - GMSPO|
|Class A CDL - Regional Van Truckload truck driver|
Other positions for Van Truck Experience
|Class A CDL - Dedicated truck driver|
|Class A CDL - Dedicated truck driver - Cabinetworks|
|Class A CDL - Jet-Set Over-the-Road (OTR) Van Truckload truck driver|
E-mail To A Friend