Regional Driver Trainer-US - US
606 Moreland Drive
Pittsburgh, PA 15243
- Subject matter expert for all Department of Transportation (DOT) and/or Ministry of Transport (MTO) requirements as they apply to Private Fleet.
- Subject matter expert for all compliance certificates required for Drivers, Tractors and Hazmat Tank Trailers.
- Maintain superior performance as a Driver at the Plant/s at which domiciled (Safety, Posted Speed Limit, Attendance, Incidents, DOT Performance, Product handling).
- Participate and contribute in Regional Driver Trainer (RDT) Meetings and Conference Calls with the intent of driving improvement with compliance, safety and productivity.
- Participate in improvement or pilot projects; Bring concerns from the field to the Team for review.
- Perform training and coaching in Orientation, Refresher and Remedial Training, including contribution to developing and implementing the programs.
- Perform training and coaching on DOT requirements, Geotab, Speedgauge, ALERT Compliance Tracking System as well as any other appropriate programs
- Perform Driver evaluations with activities such as Product Handling (Loading and Unloading), Vehicle Inspections, and Driver behavior utilizing the Smith System and JJ Keller evaluation process.
- Understand and be capable of communicating all MTO/ DOT and EHS rules and regulations
- Follow Human Resources policies in compliance with all Federal, State, and Local laws and regulations.
- As a Chemtrade Private Fleet Driver and RDT build on the Chemtrade Safety Culture leading by example with all Chemtrade, DOT/MTO all regulatory policies, procedures at our customers, suppliers and our own Plants.
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications & Requirements:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must possess good communication skills, verbal and written communication skills and basic computer skills.
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to work with a minimum of supervision, be highly motivated, energetic, and enjoy working as part of a team.
- Be physically qualified to drive a motor vehicle and provide valid medical card.
- Must have a valid commercial Driver's License (CDL) with all appropriate hazmat and tanker endorsements – 3 years’ experience preferred.
- Ability to travel 50% of the time away from home base.
- A clean motor vehicle driving record (MVR) for past three (3) years.
- Has some experience with business travel or travel – Preferred.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Chemtrade is committed to equity in employment and providing a dynamic and flexible work environment which allows all employees to strive and reach their full career potential. We are committed to diversity and inclusiveness in our employment practices and respect the right of applicants and employees to fair and equitable treatment.
CHEMTRADE is a publically traded (TSX: CHE.UN) chemical manufacturing and handling company headquartered in Toronto, Canada with 65+ locations across North America and Brazil. Chemtrade provides industrial chemicals and services to our customers in three main business segments; Sulphur & Performance Chemicals, Water Solutions and Electrochemicals. Chemtrade is a reliable industry partner to the Oil & Gas, Pulp & Paper, Water Treatment, and Food & Beverage industries and is committed to the codes and ethics of Responsible Care 14001.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for the position; however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Learn more about Chemtrade by visiting www.chemtradelogistics.com or follow us on Facebook!
Other positions at Chemtrade
|Tanker Driver - Jacksonville, FL||Jacksonville, FL, AB, AK, AL, AR, AZ, BC, CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, FL, GA, HI, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MA, MB, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, MS, MT, NB, NC, ND, NE, NH, NJ, NL, NM, NS, NT, NV, NY, OH, OK, ON, OR, PA, PE, QC, RI, SC, SD, SK, TN, TX, UT, VA, VT, WA, WI, WV, WY, YT|
|Regional Driver Trainer - Denver, CO||Denver, CO, AB, AK, AL, AR, AZ, BC, CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, FL, GA, HI, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MA, MB, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, MS, MT, NB, NC, ND, NE, NH, NJ, NL, NM, NS, NT, NV, NY, OH, OK, ON, OR, PA, PE, QC, RI, SC, SD, SK, TN, TX, UT, VA, VT, WA, WI, WV, WY, YT|
|Tanker Driver - Vancouver||Vancouver, WA, AB, AK, AL, AR, AZ, BC, CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, FL, GA, HI, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MA, MB, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, MS, MT, NB, NC, ND, NE, NH, NJ, NL, NM, NS, NT, NV, NY, OH, OK, ON, OR, PA, PE, QC, RI, SC, SD, SK, TN, TX, UT, VA, VT, WA, WI, WV, WY, YT|
Other positions in Pennsylvania
|CLASS A OTR $90,000 TO $110,000 PLUS SIGN ON BONUS|
|Class A CDL - Dedicated Shuttle truck driver|
|Class A CDL - Dedicated truck driver - Harley-Davidson|
Other positions for Tanker Truck Experience
|Class A CDL - Jet-Set Dedicated Tanker truck driver - Bayer|
|Class A CDL - Dedicated Tanker truck driver - Cornerstone|
|Class A CDL - Dedicated Tanker truck driver|
E-mail To A Friend