Class A CDL - Dedicated truck driver - recreation vehicles - Belleville, IL
3101 South Packerland Dr.
Green Bay, WI 54306
On this specialized account, Dedicated truck drivers haul ATVs, golf carts and other recreation vehicles in custom dry van trailers and drive the vehicles off the trailer at power sports customers. Drivers get home weekly and earn $52,500 to $71,500* each year while driving an average of 1,800 miles each week.
Saint Louis Dedicated truck driver job overview
- $55,800 to $68,200* average annual earnings, with weekly paychecks.
- $71,500* top annual earning potential.
- Performance pay up to $600 per quarter, paid out weekly.
- Home weekly.
- 1,800 average miles per week within 750 miles of Saint Louis, MO.
- Specialized dry van trailers, 1-4 loads per week, 1-10 stop-offs per load, 100% driver unload.
- $5,000 limited-time sign-on bonus for experienced drivers.
- *Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
Saint Louis Dedicated truck driver qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL).
- Live within 50 miles of Saint Louis, MO.
- Automated transmission CDL restriction allowed.
- Cannot have a fear of heights.
Still need a CDL or more driving experience? Learn how to get a CDL or call us at 800-447-7433, and we can talk you through it.
Additional Dedicated truck driver job benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid orientation and time off (plus holiday pay after a year).
- $200-$400/month tuition reimbursement (up to $7,000) for qualified drivers.
- Pay based on daily rate.
- Unlimited referral bonus potential.
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver comfort.
- Many more — see full driver benefit package.
More reasons to choose Schneider Dedicated in Saint Louis
- Consistency – Hauling freight for one customer means you have both a predictable schedule and consistent weekly miles.
- Reliable home time – You know exactly when and how often you’ll get home.
- Dependable paychecks – Your weekly paycheck will reflect the consistent miles you drive on a weekly basis.
- Position based out of Schneider’s Edwardsville Facility and customer locations.
- Learn more about Dedicated truck driving.
Want even more information?
The best option is to apply, and we can customize our advice to your situation, but if you want to dig deep:
- Experienced or inexperienced driver insights – expectations at your career stage.
- Schneider company overview – what makes Schneider one of the top trucking companies.
- Slice of Orange blog – answers to top driver career questions.
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
Job Company Driver
Sign On Bonus 5000
Other positions at Schneider
|Class A CDL - Team Truck Driver||Portland, OR|
|Class A CDL - Regional Tanker truck driver||Greenville, SC|
|Class A CDL - Over-the-Road (OTR) Truck Driver||Crystal City, TX|
Other positions in Belleville, IL
|Truck Driver | Dedicated Granite City Kraft Fleet||Belleville, IL|
|Truck Driver | Change Your Career & Get Paid While You Get Your CDL | Entry Level / Paid Training||Belleville, IL|
|Class A CDL - Regional Intermodal truck driver||Belleville, IL|
Other positions in Illinois
|Truck Driving Jobs – Up to $1,300 Weekly!|
|Average 68 CPM!|
|Class A CDL Company Drivers, average $1,300 per week.|
Other positions for Van Truck Experience
|CDL A truck driver|
|Class A CDL - Team Truck Driver|
|Class A CDL - Over-the-Road (OTR) Truck Driver|
E-mail To A Friend